Family: Parents, older brother (Kim Hyung Jun, singer in the SS501)
Hobbies: Listening to music, swimming, reading.
Talents: composing music, playing piano, singing, poppin
Favorite song: Ne-Yo - So sick.
- He is fluent in Japanese
- He studied in Australia. This is also there that he studied a Much of English he knows today
- Before making part of the group U-Kiss, Kevin & Kibum were part of the group Xing. Kibum was nicknamed "Marumir"
- It is very close to Kevin, that's why the fans nicknamed "Kemaru"
- In late 2010 he opened an online store with his older brother (for Reminder: Hyung Jun of SS501) to promote an adorable teddy named Piro Piro. It eventually became a kind of mascot for the group U-KISS, other members are saying it looks like the maknae group, Dong Ho
- Also, Dongho revealed, "Among our members, Kibum farts inconsidérablement much and without warning. "Kibum, embarrassed explained, "It is true that I fart often but it was because I exercised and took a lot of protein. I can do anything about it. "
- However, other members revealed that the farts Kibum feel worse than chemical, which caused everyone laugh on the set recording
- February 2011: Kibum announced his departure and is a former member of U-KISS.
- "Kibum said he did not leave the group voluntarily because of its trade mark Piro Piro but was forced to sign an agreement to cancel the contract and leave the group "he was fired.
- September 2011: Kibum changed his name from Allen to stage and begins to promote cariere Japanese.