Hobbies: Listening to music, watching movies, Photograhy
Talent: He is fluent in English, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Portuguese, Korean, and has databases in Japanese and Spanish, long ago, he learned the French; Rap
Favorite song: At the Foot of the Cross - Kathryn Scott
Name fanclub: Xanderland
He grew up in Macau SAR, half Korean, Portuguese and fourth quarter of its Chinese-Portuguese father and Chinese mother Korean. He studied in America, it comes from the school "De Anza" in California. He then returned to Hong Kong because he wanted to be an "MC" (television host or VJ) but moved to Korea to begin in U-Kiss. Alexander is also known for his ability to speak seven languages.
- He keeps all his fans cedeaux offered him, he e is very proud because he like
- He lives with his grandmother (now it is not known)
- His grandfather died some time after returning to U-KISS, a week before his birthday. It is always very sad. When he talks about it, it is always with a little emotion in his voice.
- He gets along well with all members, but especially with Kibum, Kevin and Eli
- He can not help making jokes and always take everything with derision
He presented the show-Pops in Seoul on Wednesday, with Kevin and Eli, on the television channel Arirang TV (available online). His participation in this program (as well as Kevin and Eli) however ended after announcing his retirement from U-KISS.
- He also presented The M-Wave, a live broadcast on Arirang TV (every Sunday), and Kevin G. NA
- Participated in the December 2010 issue We Are Dating with Eli and Soohyun
- He performed in March 2011, LASIK surgery so that he no longer has to wear glasses or contact lenses
- In February 2011, Alexander revealed that he was leaving the group. Kibum as he has not denied being fired
- In July 2011, some rumored that Alexander would return to the front of the stage. He found another agency, Mplus Entertainment. Her official website has just opened. He announced his first fanmeet Hong Kong
- He has a cousin who lives in Indonesia and an aunt who lives in Singapore